Happy New Year! We thought we would step into 2011 spotlighting some of our fantastic team so you can get to know us a little better. Today we will start with Zoe Gallina, Botanica's Event Account and Marketing Coordinator. Below are a few Questions we asked Zoe.
1. How long have you worked for Botanica and how did you get your start?
4 and ½ years – I was raised in this industry, so it was a natural transition/progression after I graduated college.
2. What is your favorite part about working for Botanica or the event industry itself?
I love the creativity that it allows – but most favorite, the fact that you have the honor of being involved in one of the most important and exciting day of someone’s life. Being involved in that day, from the very beginning of their planning stages through seeing the final end result of seeing how beautiful the bride looks, how perfectly everything has come together and how amazing the reception and ceremony sites look are my absolute favorite parts and of course, a happy Bride and Groom. Seeing that you have taken their vision, brought it to life and in most cases, exceeded their expectations is the most fulfilling feeling.
3. What is your favorite flower?
I have SOOO many favorites, but of all, peonies.
4. What is your favorite thing to do when NOT working?
Hanging out with my husband, family and friends.
5. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? So very many things, but work-related – seeing the Brides we’ve been working with for the past year’s wedding come together and meeting new ones.
We are so glad Zoe enjoys Botanica as much as she is loved by all of us. She is such an unsung hero and essential part of our company. Stay tuned for more spotlights to come.