Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Big Reveal and What It Means to Zoë!

Since our big reveal and the posting of the video with Ian, I personally have had a lot of questions about what that means for me. (Zoë) Since we have a large following of clients, friends and vendors on our blog, I figured I'd just start from the beginning.

As some of you might or might not know, for the past 5 years, I have had my own wedding planning business on the side that I run completely separate from Botanica, Zoë Gallina Event Styling + Coordination. Most Botanica clients that are reading this didn't know I did planning on the side, but to avoid a conflict of interest, this information was never shared - unless you were referred by an outside source. With the announcement of my new position at Botanica many of you have asked, what does this mean for your planning business? The answer, as of May 12th, 2012 I will have completed my last wedding as a wedding planner and will no longer be offering this service. But as always, will be happy to refer you to some of our favorite and fabulous planners in the area! :)

Why? As much as I absolutely love and adore wedding planning, Botanica will always have the number one place in my heart. My business was incredibly successful, but as it continued to grow and as Botanica continues to grow on a daily basis, I came to a point where a decision had to be made of which one to choose. A turning point in my life, but the more I explored different ideas, the thought of not waking up every day and going to Botanica and working with some of the most amazing staff, let alone not working with my parents everyday, was just not something I wanted to even imagine doing. I got so emotional thinking about it, which led to me knowing exactly what my heart wanted to do.

Now what? With the creation of Ian Prosser Productions, you will start to see a transition with Botanica, Ian will oversee the luxury division of Botanica (IPP as we call it) and I will be the new Ian of Botanica. This will allow for clients to either meet with myself or Ian - affording us slightly more flexibility when it comes to scheduling, and assisting in accomplishing our goal of getting proposals out even sooner.

What next? We've already started the transition, I've been meeting with clients for over a month and absolutely love getting more involved in the design process of a client's big day! Our next goal is a new website. This will most likely take a couple of months to accomplish and perfect, but we're already on our way and we can't WAIT to share the finished product. We're planning on making everything just more fabulous!

We couldn't be more excited about all the amazing things we have going on in the works. I couldn't be more thrilled to be at the helm of everything, loving the opportunity to be more involved in the design aspects of Botanica and creating my own unique twist on this fabulous company. I invite each of you to join us on this journey! Stay tuned!!

XO - Zoë

1 comment:

Brooke said...

very very proud of Zoe PROSSER Gallina...;) you deserve all the happy you can find...and sparkle of course LOL XOXO